FAC: Meeting Your Feed Needs
You take pride in raising healthy livestock. FAC takes pride in providing the highest-quality products for all your feed needs.
We grind approximately 50,000+ bushels of corn per day at our feed mills. Business is booming at FAC’s newest feed mill in Arcadia, which primarily supplies swine feed, as well as beef cattle feed and dairy feed.
- This $14.4 million, state-of-the-art mill has a capacity of 500,000 tons per year, mainly for swine feed. That includes 300,000 tons of pelleted feed, with the balance being meal.
- The mill is designed for larger-volume feed batches. We use our existing mill for smaller feed batches and retail sales.
- Grain dumping capacity is available at the new mill. This is linked to elevator #4, so we can dump semi trucks, as needed.
- The mill meets requirements specified by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) veterinary feed directive (VFD).
- This is a certified Paylean®-free mill. We’re seeing a lot more demand for Paylean-free feed, and many mills can’t supply this.
- The load-out facility includes 20 40-tons bins. We’ve also added a second load-out facility at our east mill.
- The mill includes two pellet lines at the mill.
- Quality control. Modern, reliable equipment is essential in a feed mill, especially with today’s Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) protocols. We test all inbound feed ingredients and all finished feed products to provide customers with the safest, highest quality feed available.